Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:
https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png
I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
This is the solution we were all looking for. Thanks!
Or they just wanted to give people the choice?? Why so negative
Thank you! That works. I pinned the "NEW" one to my taskbar and unpinned the old one.
I had two Teams Apps installed on the computer - Classic and New. I've now Uninstalled the Classic version, and it seems to have fixed the problem. Doesn't seem to be a way to just have a Teams icon, though. It has New on it, still. So bizarre.