Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:
https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png
I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
It shows this message because your windows are running both Old and New Teams.
You just need to Uninstall the Old Teams program -> DONE
And if there is no (Work Preview) alternative in the start menu?
thanks a ton
I finally did it.
I signed out, signed back in with the NEW Microsoft Teams. I realized I kept signing in through my pinned icon in the start menu.
Now I pinned the new version, and it doesn't keep asking me again and again and again if I want to Switch back........