How to disable prompt about switching back to old Teams?

Anonymous
2023-07-06T08:40:40+00:00

Hello,

I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:

https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png

I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-07-06T09:46:45+00:00

Found the solution.

Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.

Was this answer helpful?

500+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T13:04:03+00:00

    You and me both! lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T09:19:41+00:00

    In the Taskbar, Right click the new teams logo and pin it to your taskbar. Then right click the old logo and unpin from it taskbar. Done.

    Thank you for your efficient reply.
    It fixed the problem.
    You didn't even need to apologize for the issue the user is experiencing, or process you will do your best.

    You just cut directly to the cheese.

    You got my appreciation. Best Regards and thank again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T06:07:08+00:00

    In the Taskbar, Right click the new teams logo and pin it to your taskbar. Then right click the old logo and unpin from it taskbar. Done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments