You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

Anonymous
2023-11-22T07:19:52+00:00

In Teams (New) we have a Tab that links to Sharepoint. When we open the Tab now we are getting the following message :

You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

When we open the site in a browser the sharepoint site loads correctly. How can we get rid of the message and open sharepointsite within Microsoft Teams (New)

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T21:27:25+00:00

    I heard the same thing from Microsoft Intune people, that Microsoft moved up the date to March 31. Classic Teams is a very short solution at this point. At least you get an extra day this year. ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-05T11:53:27+00:00

    Thanks for this thread, I thought I was going crazy. I've now tried everything - Trusted Sites via GPO, Trusted Sites via OMA-URI... Everything possible and I can't get the flag off.

    I hope that Microsoft will adjust this, we have over 6000 users who are, well, annoyed by it. A return to the old team as a solution approach is actually not acceptable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-05T15:28:20+00:00

    I am attempting to share a SharePoint Online page from a different site and it will not let me. I tried adding it as a website with a URL and it links the page but still throws the error message. I added the IP as trusted thinking that might help. The COE does not want to see that error on the page. It is our own SharePoint site under the same tenant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-05T23:41:58+00:00

    We can hope . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T14:56:21+00:00

    I wonder if this has anything to the forced International Planner merging they had the other day crashing planner left right and centre. Of course microsoft won't really respond they only respond to praise. Had one of their engineers calling me the other day and didn't like the fact I didn't want to give him my details over the phone, which was amusing as isn't that standard security advice. On positive side I got a portable blackboard and a piece of chalk so I'm ok :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments