Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Seems to only work if you have the Old Teams version running. I was on the new version, and it wouldn't work I switched back to the old version and it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Teams (New) we have a Tab that links to Sharepoint. When we open the Tab now we are getting the following message :
You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.
When we open the site in a browser the sharepoint site loads correctly. How can we get rid of the message and open sharepointsite within Microsoft Teams (New)
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Seems to only work if you have the Old Teams version running. I was on the new version, and it wouldn't work I switched back to the old version and it works.
Any updates on this, I'm having the same issue.
Update: Actually this is only happening in the New Teams. Reverting to old teams fixed my issue, but many of our users on are on New Teams.
Same; update would be great! It's very annoying. I've spent four hours today trying to figure this out. Thanks!
Yep, same old nonsense here. Works in old Teams, not in new.
Same problem here.