Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Hello
I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.
I understand that you're having trouble viewing SharePoint content in a tab in Teams and are seeing a message about trusting the site. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:
- Try to sign out of the Teams desktop application and exit it completely.
- Go to
%AppData%\\Microsoft\\teams\\application cache\\cacheand delete all the files. - Go to
%AppData%\\Microsoft\\teams\\cacheand delete all the files. - Open and sign in to the Teams desktop client again to see if it works now.
If the problem persists, you might want to try using Teams for the web, then add the SharePoint link to check the result. You could also try to create a new channel, then add the link in Teams to check if you can add it successfully.
I hope this helps.
Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Kind regards, Adeyemi