You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

Anonymous
2023-11-22T07:19:52+00:00

In Teams (New) we have a Tab that links to Sharepoint. When we open the Tab now we are getting the following message :

You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

When we open the site in a browser the sharepoint site loads correctly. How can we get rid of the message and open sharepointsite within Microsoft Teams (New)

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T20:00:07+00:00

    Same; update would be great! It's very annoying. I've spent four hours today trying to figure this out. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T16:21:34+00:00

    Any updates on this, I'm having the same issue.

    Update: Actually this is only happening in the New Teams. Reverting to old teams fixed my issue, but many of our users on are on New Teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T15:29:38+00:00

    Seems to only work if you have the Old Teams version running. I was on the new version, and it wouldn't work I switched back to the old version and it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T07:33:09+00:00

    problem is for all users so the problem is not on one machine.

    I might be a setting somewhere?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T11:55:56+00:00

    We are seeing the same issue, and the SharePoint is our tenant.

    I did clear the cache on my laptop and it did not resolve the issue.

    I am running:

    Windows 11 22H2 22621.2715

    Microsoft Teams classic 1.6.00.31851 (Assuming New is the same as I cannot find the version in New)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments