Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
thanks for this reply.... I will open a ticket now that I know its not just my issue...thks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
macOS
Teams version 1.6.00.19303-E (updated 7/21/2023)
Outlook version 16.75.1 (23071400)
Many users experiencing an issue where Teams will flicker non-stop when joining a meeting from the Outlook calendar if Teams is not already open.
Will have to force quit Teams application, then reopen Teams separately.
Clearing MS Teams cache doesn't fix the issue.
Only work around is to either join directly from Teams calendar, or open Teams first, then join from Outlook calendar.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
thanks for this reply.... I will open a ticket now that I know its not just my issue...thks
I have a support ticket open with MS right now. I sent them logs and videos of this issue. They just escalated up to the Product Group Team. Im waiting to hear from them next.
Everyone needs to open up more tickets about this rather then posting on here, because they are telling me they have not heard of this issue yet....mind you I also sent them this link to this forum so they had no excuse of not hearing about it anymore.
Ill let ya'll know what the Product Group Team says next...
Is anyone going to look at this issue? This is affecting multiple clients of my in different organisations, and appears to be a bug in the Mac version of MS Teams.
same problem
Same issue with me. Started a couple of weeks ago.
Outlook 16.76.2
Teams 1.6.00.24151
OSx 13.5.2
Very annoying. My workaround has been to Close Teams and Outlook, and then restart TEAMS and join the meeting from there.
Hope this helps..