Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Checking in to see if any follow-up since Nov '20.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, when on TEAMS I systematically have the bar displaying all the faces / videos of participants locked at the bottom of the screen (under the control bar). Its a pain as my own camera is on top of my screen. Is there a way to move (like on Zoom or Webex) this bar of 'faces' to the top of the screen?
Thank you
Eric
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Checking in to see if any follow-up since Nov '20.
I completely agree with the recommendations above - it is very frustrating to not be able to move the video stream of the speakers on a Teams around on my screen. Like some of the other comments, my camera is a the top of my screen yet to make eye contact I have to look down and everyone then looks at the top of my head.
Please, please, please include this ability as an enhancement.
Dont forget to vote on links in comments above. 👍
I have this issue too -- it is incredibly irritating to have the faces bar at the bottom of my screen when my camera is 16 inches higher at the top of the screen. Come on Microsoft -- do something about this!
Agree. It should be a dockable bar, so I can choose where to put the faces depending on my monitor. But if it's not configurable, then it has to be at the top where the camera is on almost every laptop (the old XPS13 notwithstanding:-)).