TEAMS - How to move the 'camera/video bar' from the bottom to the top of the screen

Anonymous
2020-06-11T08:38:59+00:00

Hello, when on TEAMS I systematically have the bar displaying all the faces / videos of participants locked at the bottom of the screen (under the control bar). Its a pain as my own camera is on top of my screen. Is there a way to move (like on Zoom or Webex) this bar of 'faces' to the top of the screen?

Thank you

Eric

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-23T13:15:14+00:00

    I agree with Alfonso - and have the same issue. All of my colleagues faces appear at the bottom of the screen and I would like to put that bar across the top so that it is closer to the video camera on my laptop.  How do we make this change? It should be very simple, but I have not been able to figure it out given what should be normal UX experiences.

    Ross

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T07:55:11+00:00

    Hi Joey,

    there is no mystery here, the request is simply how can I move the bar with all the videos from the participant from the bottom part of the screen to the upper part of the screen. Very simple.

    Bye,

    Alfonso

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-11T10:04:24+00:00

    Hi Eric

    Welcome to post in the community.

    From your description, we'd like to collect the screenshot about phenomenon on your side. As far as I know, generally, you would automatically see other participants video after you join the meeting and needn't to do any settings, The screenshot is useful to understand your situation, it could be involved in your privacy, we'll collect it in Private Message. We're glad to check if there is any workaround on our side. 

    Looking forward to your update.

    Regards,

    Joey

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments