Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
MS, any solution to this problem? Schools in India using MS Teams for students. We can’t get mobiles for each child in the family at early age.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to set up teams accounts for my 2 kids since we all will need different logins between my work and their school. I was able to create the account, get a verification email to the child's email address, but when I try to finish setting up the account, it requires a phone number. My children do not have phones and it will not let me use my phone number again. How do I set it up without requiring another phone number?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
MS, any solution to this problem? Schools in India using MS Teams for students. We can’t get mobiles for each child in the family at early age.
This is ridiculous, almost laughable that MICROSOFT cannot even be bothered to answer this question, 2 children sharing MY account on my IPAD because their accounts need a phone number.. I see when money is involved it's different, my children can spend money on their own microsoft accounts ( supervised by my account ) but can't use teams to talk to school during lockdown, what a joke........
How to Login to teams if I don’t have a phone number
How do I use Teams if I don't want to install proprietary Authenticator software on my phone that contains 5 trackers and requires 30 permissions?
I've had this hotmail account for over 20 years without Microsoft knowing my phone number, but somehow harvesting my 2021 phone number will increase my security by verifying who I am?
If you don't already know my phone number how does harvesting it "verify" anything?