Teams account for child without phone number

Anonymous
2020-07-26T19:12:12+00:00

I am trying to set up teams accounts for my 2 kids since we all will need different logins between my work and their school.  I was able to create the account, get a verification email to the child's email address, but when I try to finish setting up the account, it requires a phone number.  My children do not have phones and it will not let me use my phone number again.  How do I set it up without requiring another phone number?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-25T15:48:06+00:00

    Same issue here up the Great White North.

    Anna- Your Microsoft Teams Implementation blows. Maybe the Chinese or Russians have a better functioning Program- Haha- we know that they have 5G...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-25T16:08:27+00:00

    Hello nice

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-06T01:15:40+00:00

    Is there a solution to this? Kids don't have phones so I would have expected one by now.

    -Max

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-09T15:38:20+00:00

    Microsoft. You have a solution for this ? It's 2020.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-11T15:30:45+00:00

    Come on, Microsoft! It's 2021 already and there's still no solution to such a simple problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments