Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Microsoft. You have a solution for this ? It's 2020.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to set up teams accounts for my 2 kids since we all will need different logins between my work and their school. I was able to create the account, get a verification email to the child's email address, but when I try to finish setting up the account, it requires a phone number. My children do not have phones and it will not let me use my phone number again. How do I set it up without requiring another phone number?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft. You have a solution for this ? It's 2020.
Is there a solution to this? Kids don't have phones so I would have expected one by now.
-Max
Hello nice
Same issue here up the Great White North.
Anna- Your Microsoft Teams Implementation blows. Maybe the Chinese or Russians have a better functioning Program- Haha- we know that they have 5G...
This is a pretty useless situation, and no further comment from Anna over 6 months down the line? My child needs to use Teams to join in with online learning but has to use my account, despite having her own child account setup. The suggestion of 'borrowing' another family member's telephone number is quite frankly bordering on the ridiculous and it makes me wonder where Microsoft are finding the support agents from, surely this kind of laughable 'solution' can't be official MS protocol?