Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I am facing this problem every day
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The subject says it all. I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide. All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am facing this problem every day
Hi there,
I'm having the same issue, it is on the mobile application, and I'm using Android phone with latest android system.
Hi ,
I have the same issue on mobile andriod. Some more detail:
1. I could install teams, log in it and use it with no issue for the 1st time login
2. Next time I click the icon, it will apprear 'You are all done. Hang one while we get things...' and stay there for ever.
3. If I need to use Teams on mobile, I need to remove the app and reinstalled it again.
4. I don't have any issue with Teams on my PC with the same account
Yes this is the same for me too. Everytime I uninstall and re-install it works. But everytime the App updates, the issue is back. Request someone from Microsft to please provide solutions.
The subject says it all. I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide. All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?fyu6f8gf
i am nayab