Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-26T16:23:49+00:00

    Same issue here. It worked for the very first time and after that, it never worked again. Installed on Nov 24.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-11T14:19:26+00:00

    Hi ,  

    I have the same issue on mobile andriod. Some more detail:

    1.  I could install teams, log in it and use it with no issue for the 1st time login

    2.  Next time I click the icon,  it will apprear 'You are all done. Hang one while we get things...' and stay there for ever.

    3.  If I need to use Teams on mobile,  I need to remove the app and reinstalled it again.

    4.  I don't have any issue with Teams on my PC with the same account 

    I have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T00:35:26+00:00

    Hi ,  

    I have the same issue on mobile andriod. Some more detail:

    1.  I could install teams, log in it and use it with no issue for the 1st time login

    2.  Next time I click the icon,  it will apprear 'You are all done. Hang one while we get things...' and stay there for ever.

    3.  If I need to use Teams on mobile,  I need to remove the app and reinstalled it again.

    4.  I don't have any issue with Teams on my PC with the same account 

    I have exactly the same issue since 7th Oct. What's going on with the Teams app in Android phones?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-02T21:09:44+00:00

    Hi ,  

    I have the same issue on mobile andriod. Some more detail:

    1.  I could install teams, log in it and use it with no issue for the 1st time login

    2.  Next time I click the icon,  it will apprear 'You are all done. Hang one while we get things...' and stay there for ever.

    3.  If I need to use Teams on mobile,  I need to remove the app and reinstalled it again.

    4.  I don't have any issue with Teams on my PC with the same account

    Was this answer helpful?

    80+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-29T08:40:47+00:00

    Same here with Android mobile. Any solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments