Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T04:24:01+00:00

    It's not coming

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T04:22:12+00:00

    Iam not getting anything just it is coming that hang on while we get things ready for you please can you help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-24T02:47:38+00:00

    I am having same problem on Android Teams app starting a few days ago. Only way to work around i've found so far is to deinstall and reinstall

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-17T18:41:09+00:00

    I have the same issue all morning today.  Did anyone back in the Fall ever get this resolved?  I am on a laptop running Windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-12T18:51:31+00:00

    Same issue here.

    You don't need to uninstall and reinstall the app.

    You can go to settings -> apps -> Teams -> Storage -> Clear Data

    as a temporary solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments