Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same issue here. Android 11, Teams v1416/1.0.0.2021.1040701
EDIT: Clear app data and run through setup again, worked for me!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The subject says it all. I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide. All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue here. Android 11, Teams v1416/1.0.0.2021.1040701
EDIT: Clear app data and run through setup again, worked for me!
It worked for me on my Android phone. Clear DATA is the way to go.
Same (Android)
i am nayab
The subject says it all. I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide. All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?fyu6f8gf