Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T22:52:53+00:00

    The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

    Then what we do for opening microsoft teams

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T14:20:10+00:00

    Same issue here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T03:33:22+00:00

    Please update the company portal And reinstall the ms team. It will work.

    I found there is issue loading privacy Page once you authenticate. So it is showing hang on Page

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-09T14:31:18+00:00

    Same issue, windows 10 desktop, office 365, stuck forever at that damn screen, it's... hanging. I got this forced update and now I can't work. Super glad Microsoft breaking their products with forced updates isn't a pattern.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-08T12:45:18+00:00

    It worked for me on my Android phone. Clear DATA is the way to go.

    Yes, I've had this problem for the longest time and clearing data without deleting the app immediately solved the problem! Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments