Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-22T13:49:01+00:00

    Same here on mobile. (Android Teams client)

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-10T01:55:31+00:00

    Hi there,

    I'm having the same issue, it is on the mobile application, and I'm using Android phone with latest android system.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T03:37:44+00:00

    Hi Peppermint Squirrel,

    Firstly, may I know if this is the first time to setup Teams app in this PC, if so, I suggest you compare the official article with the device situation to check if you need to upgrade the hardware: Hardware requirements for Microsoft Teams

    If it worked before. I would like to know what device encountered this problem, Windows desktop, Mac, iPad, or mobile? And please login Teams on the web to check the results, so that we can know if your account is healthy.

    Besides, if the problem is just existing in this PC, I suggest we can try these ways: update the Teams and OS to the latest version,  re-install the Teams application; also please check if the problem persists after signing out and closing all applications which were integrated with Teams, such as Office, sometimes the problem is coming from other application.

    We appreciate your time and cooperation, welcome back to us if there are any updates.

    Regards,

    Linda

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments