Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-01T03:58:22+00:00

    Same here with Android mobile. Any solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-11-18T16:52:28+00:00

    Most people report issues with log in on Android. The answer is about nothing and does not respond to described problem with log in on Android. I would say - very unprofessional.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-24T22:43:11+00:00

    Yeap, same issue here on Fire HD tablet edition 2021.

    No idea why they thought of putting the text "You're all done", when in fact that's the case here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-14T15:18:41+00:00

    What helped me was going into the options through the icon tray and signing out the user from the app. Upon relaunching, they were able to sign back in and the interface came back up. Seems that there was a hold up on the account syncing with the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-14T12:17:33+00:00

    Thanks MikoIV this worked for my staff member with same issue... resolved !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments