Microsoft Teams remains in "Hang on while we get things set up for you!" forever while initializing the application

Anonymous
2020-06-22T14:20:37+00:00

The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T07:08:40+00:00

    Mi am omshri baliram munde class .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-11T07:07:46+00:00

    The subject says it all.   I'd love to provide more useful information but I don't have any more useful information to provide.  All I see is a spinning circle graphic and "Hang on while we get things set up for you!". Where do I begin?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-10T22:09:14+00:00

    One of our teachers just encountered this. What causes this?

    Is this an uninstall and reinstall situation?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-09T05:43:09+00:00

    Hii

    I'm also having the same issue and. I have to attend my classes . I'm using my Android phone . When I updated teams and tried to login it was showing You're all done.
    

    Hang on while we get things ready for you

    So now please tell me what happen of I will uninstall the app and reinstall it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T03:59:22+00:00

    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to stop activity {com.microsoft.teams/com.microsoft.skype.teams.views.activities.FreActivity}: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 244 to 223

    at android.app.ActivityThread.performStopActivityInner(ActivityThread.java:3944)
    
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleStopActivity(ActivityThread.java:3999)
    
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap25(ActivityThread.java)
    
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1559)
    
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:163)
    
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6238)
    
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:933)
    
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:823)
    

    Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 244 to 223

    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.onDowngrade(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:360)
    
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:254)
    
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:163)
    
    at com.raizlabs.android.dbflow.structure.database.FlowSQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabase(SourceFile:51)
    
    at com.raizlabs.android.dbflow.config.BaseDatabaseDefinition.getWritableDatabase(SourceFile:169)
    
    at com.raizlabs.android.dbflow.sql.queriable.ModelLoader.load(SourceFile:37)
    
    at com.raizlabs.android.dbflow.sql.language.BaseModelQueriable.querySingle(SourceFile:46)
    
    at com.raizlabs.android.dbflow.sql.language.Where.querySingle(SourceFile:285)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.storage.dao.appdefinition.AppDefinitionDaoDbFlowImpl.fromId(SourceFile:87)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.mobilemodules.PlatformAppManager.get(SourceFile:93)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.mobilemodules.MobileModuleManager.getMobileModule(SourceFile:82)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.nativemodules.BaseNativePackagesProvider.getNativePackages(SourceFile:60)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.app.SkypeTeamsApplication.setAppToBackground(SourceFile:2554)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.app.SkypeTeamsApplication.onAppPaused(SourceFile:2125)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.app.ApplicationActivityLifeCycleCallbackHandler.onActivityStopped(SourceFile:195)
    
    at android.app.Application.dispatchActivityStopped(Application.java:236)
    
    at android.app.Activity.onStop(Activity.java:1843)
    
    at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity.onStop(SourceFile:558)
    
    at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.onStop(SourceFile:216)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.views.activities.BaseActivity.onStop(SourceFile:822)
    
    at com.microsoft.skype.teams.views.activities.FreActivity.onStop(SourceFile:268)
    
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStop(Instrumentation.java:1290)
    
    at android.app.Activity.performStop(Activity.java:7041)
    
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performStopActivityInner(ActivityThread.java:3941)
    
    ... 9 more
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments