Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
I’m an architect, so sketching on top of a drawing is critical to my workflow. Teams video conferencing is worthless without this feature.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We are financial advisors who like to highlight things on a clients account or plan when having a virtual meeting. Currently we have to use Go-To Meeting to allow us to draw or highlight data to call it out. Has MS Teams considered adding a feature to allow users to highlight or draw on a shared screen which may be a document or website?
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I’m an architect, so sketching on top of a drawing is critical to my workflow. Teams video conferencing is worthless without this feature.
Agreed. my work uses Zoom for customers and larger meetings but Teams for 1-1 meetings. I might switch to zoom because I need to teach staff and I just love that feature in Zoom.
There's a feature request on MS Teams' Uservoice page at https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/32026894-ability-for-meeting-participants-to-draw-on-shared
I wholeheartedly agree that this is a critical feature that is missing from MS Teams.
Can't agree more! We loved the drawing feature in SLACK and have now moved to Teams. This is the biggest feature we are missing. Very frustrating not to have it. So much time wasted "move to the upper right-hand corner...no no, down a bit, nope, over to the right..". Every single day.