Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Have been experiencing this same bug since march
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am typing in the message/chat window and I want to go back using the arrow keys on my keyboard it doesn't work. The cursor doesn't move at all. I have to use the mouse to move the cursor. I am running Teams on Windows 11 22000.318, Teams version 1.4.00.29469 (64-bit).
On a side note, I have also noticed that typing the three ` no longer puts me into Code Snippet mode.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Have been experiencing this same bug since march
I have this issue happen all the time. I cannot always close the app because I have a lot of meetings and conversations going on. This post started Nov 2021, It is June 2022 and the issue still occurs. It is pretty consistent. I would expect that programming the arrow keys to move back and forth in text would be simple compared to the rest of the design. It gets frustrating to have to reclose Teams every day (not just close the window) just so that a simple function like this will work.
Simple interactions, such as editing typos, missed contractions and spellings errors is frustrating.
I really struggle to see how this problem is still with us.
How is their premier collaboration and communication client if you can't navigate your written words?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I can confirm I had the same issue this morning. Quit Teams and re-opened, issue went away. Hope this can be resolved.