External Presenters in Teams Live Events

Anonymous
2020-04-13T20:38:37+00:00

Can external presenters be tied to a Gmail account and present?  Are there limitations because we tested with two external presenters after adding them into the Tenant as guests and they couldn't join and if they did join they couldn't present.

Where is a list of steps for setting up an external presenter?  Are their videos to show a presenter how to share their screen?  Why is it that you can only queue up the first item and presenter and send live and you can't queue up the next...there is no point to the queue if it can't be used to get stuff ready to show.

Why can't we include audio in a presenters' material?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-29T06:40:36+00:00

    Dear MM Allegro,

    Thanks for your feedback!

    For confirm the situation better, I just did a test follow the steps I provided above, and my collage (as guest) was invited to join Live event as presenter successfully.

    Therefore, according to the description you provided, I think the issue is the permissions of the guest, please check the “Guest access” in Teams admin center as below screenshot. (Be sure all items were opened for guest)

    In addition, if the permission is ok, I sincerely hope that there are some screenshots of operation which you could provide. So that I can do more test or research against your situation.

    Thanks,

    Linda

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-28T10:10:55+00:00

    We had done this and the presenter still could not enter the meeting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-16T02:55:39+00:00

    Dear Ermias Worku,

    We generally set the person who is in other organization as the guest membership, there are too many restrictions to guest membership as information security consideration. So, if you want to join a live event as guest presenter, I suggest you could try the way I shared above.

    Thanks,

    Linda

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-15T09:47:22+00:00

    we are experiencing same problem.  I find it difficult to understand why there is a restriction being a presenter on live event if there is a federation between two organisations.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-15T09:36:54+00:00

    Thank you I will set up another test and try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments