Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
thanks u sir for your answer.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have an internet connection on my laptop. I can access my email, web pages, and this site.
However, when I click on Microsoft Teams it says "We couldn't connect to the internet. Try checking your connect."
There is also an error message:
"desktop-0d71a186-8118-4720-b394-b0098d0c8298
Error code - online_check_failed exceeded retry attempts
Failed to connect to settings endpoint."
I have tried troubleshooting and added Teams to my firewall (per other directions). When I first installed it, it did ask for my logon. I had to get a new one from my office. Now I cannot get back to that page at all.
Any suggestions for getting Teams to start when I clearly have internet access.
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
thanks u sir for your answer.
I've only been using Teams for a week, with no problems, but today, nothing. Really frustrating.
I can't believe you are recommending people turn off their firewall on their device to access Teams... Please do not follow this advice.
I've tried all of this and it doesn't work
Restart
desktop-3e8f25c5-45df-46c9-ba1b-14c536316921
Error code - env_check_error
Failed to connect to settings endpoint