Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I'm having exactly the same issue and have tried all that you suggested but still no progress
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have an internet connection on my laptop. I can access my email, web pages, and this site.
However, when I click on Microsoft Teams it says "We couldn't connect to the internet. Try checking your connect."
There is also an error message:
"desktop-0d71a186-8118-4720-b394-b0098d0c8298
Error code - online_check_failed exceeded retry attempts
Failed to connect to settings endpoint."
I have tried troubleshooting and added Teams to my firewall (per other directions). When I first installed it, it did ask for my logon. I had to get a new one from my office. Now I cannot get back to that page at all.
Any suggestions for getting Teams to start when I clearly have internet access.
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having exactly the same issue and have tried all that you suggested but still no progress
Sir in our Microsoft teams have not connect net
I am connected in my internet but it say's that I'm not connected in the internet so pls help me ASAP
Hi - I have an interview for a job and have spent all day so far trying to get teams to work on my Mac. I've also tried to load it on the web. I have an account - my email and password are accepted. I have updated my computer software. Done everything however I keep on getting the same message.
We're sorry – we've run into an issue.
Restart
If that doesn't work, try signing out and then back in again.
Can you help? Julie
I was having the same error message until I realized I was using the wrong account name - our Teams account has a variation of our email address, and once I used that I got in with no trouble. Teams must show the Internet connection issue message as a security measure.