MS Teams - Finding out who removed a participant from a meeting call

Anonymous
2020-03-23T13:04:06+00:00

Title pretty much explains what I want to do. Some people, including myself, were kicked from a call and we want to find out who did. I searched for a while but couldn't find out how to do it so now I am here. Maybe I missed something.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-03-24T02:23:10+00:00

Hi Kerim,

Thank you for post and the request.

For this issue, in teams meeting, other participants can remove or mute other members if they are willing to. Except for the meeting organizer, you can't remove the organizer.

We are sorry current there is no setting and configuration to set permission for the participant who allowed to remove participants or doing kind of things. We recommend you could post your requests or any related topics at https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/ and post your concern. We believe the request will be notified by the related teams and hope this new features will coming soon. 

We understand such issue for sure bring inconvenience to you and hope you could understand it, appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

George

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

53 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T13:12:59+00:00

    I have the same problem. I arrange meeting with my students and the constantly kick out the other ones. Which is quite exhausting. I cant find the settings to restrict their permissions or to track who is kicking out the other one. Thanks in advance for your help. kind regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments