Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Same question as a teacher for my student who cannot attend my class!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats
I performed the following steps :
On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.
Kindly assist.
Thanks,
Harshada J
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same question as a teacher for my student who cannot attend my class!
Same issue as of 5th October 2020 in Ubuntu.
Try logging out of Teams and log in again - this fixed the issue for me.
I tried logging out and logging in again + reinstalling as well but doesn't work.
Dear all,
Just to let you know that I had the same problem and I needed to logout Teams, Quit, Restart the App and Login again so that the channel history was corrected and all issues corrected.