Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
I can't access them now also!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats
I performed the following steps :
On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.
Kindly assist.
Thanks,
Harshada J
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can't access them now also!
same with me bro i was attending lecture and after I looked up in chats ......it shows up.....
i wanna ask did u update u r teams desktop app..coz I did it today.....
plz Microsoft help......
Similar issue since July 22, 2020 morning.
sebasinga
I too have same issue