Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."
Hi,
While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats
I performed the following steps :
- Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache.
- Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
- Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
- Uninstall and Install the app again
On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.
Kindly assist.
Thanks,
Harshada J
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-03-31T08:46:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-03-31T09:24:38+00:00 Thank you for your swift response.
If you working at work domain or organization environment. I suggest you may change a network to see if it can make any difference. Are only one impacted on this issue?
Thanks,
-
Anonymous
2020-03-31T09:42:59+00:00 Hi Karl,
I am working from home and on my home wifi .
As you suggested I tried on my mobile hotspot and it worked , I could send and receive messages .Thanks for this suggestion.
However, I would want this working on my home wifi as well, as my mobile network is very slow.
Please assist.
Thanks,
Harshada
-
Anonymous
2020-03-31T09:47:50+00:00 Hi Hashada,
Thanks for the update and sounds good that your Teams is now working.
Did you try to reboot your modem by chance?
Thanks,