Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T09:42:59+00:00

    Hi Karl,

    I am working from home and on my home wifi .

    As you suggested I tried on my mobile hotspot and it worked , I could send and receive messages .Thanks for this suggestion.

    However, I would want this working on my home wifi as well, as my mobile network is very slow.

    Please assist.

    Thanks,

    Harshada

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T09:24:38+00:00

    Thank you for your swift response.

    If you working at work domain or organization environment. I suggest you may change a network to see if it can make any difference. Are only one impacted on this issue?

    Thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T08:46:00+00:00

    Please find attached 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T08:20:12+00:00

    As per checking on your screenshot you are in Offline mode status: Grey. Try to set to online and let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T07:51:10+00:00

    yes after windows update it did auto-reboot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments