Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T11:14:45+00:00

    No worries and I found some documents from Microsoft site and please see below link:

    1. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams...
    2. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/ente...

    Much better you can provide a speed test on your Internet Provider.

    Thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T10:42:33+00:00

    Thanks a lot Karl for your support !

    Do let me know if you can think of any more suggestion for getting my teams started on my home wifi .

    Thats All !

    Thanks,

    Harshada

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T10:35:54+00:00

    It seems as of today the temporary workaround is that to use your mobile hotspot since we tried several suggestion above. Let me know if you have anything else on our end.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T10:17:15+00:00

    Hi Karl,

    Tried rebooting the modem , forgetting the wifi and re-connecting ...but still no success. Please assist.

    However, now atleast , I can see my previous chat history .

    screenshot attached

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T09:47:50+00:00

    Hi Hashada,

    Thanks for the update and sounds good that your Teams is now working.

    Did you try to reboot your modem by chance?

    Thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments