Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Same here, just for one channel that used to work fine.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats
I performed the following steps :
On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.
Kindly assist.
Thanks,
Harshada J
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here, just for one channel that used to work fine.
>Just to let you know that I had the same problem and I needed to logout Teams, Quit, Restart the App and Login again so that the channel history was corrected and all issues corrected.
Worked for me in similar situation. A channel was displaying the error message.
Quit (from Teams context menu on task bar) + start Teams app didn't help.
Sign out (which closed the Teams app, too) and starting Teams again did help.
Dear all,
Just to let you know that I had the same problem and I needed to logout Teams, Quit, Restart the App and Login again so that the channel history was corrected and all issues corrected.
I tried logging out and logging in again + reinstalling as well but doesn't work.