Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-10T08:46:13+00:00

    Same here. Sign completely out of Teams. Then log back in with the 2-step verification, and it worked. Thanks Mark.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-10T12:20:00+00:00

    Same here, just for one channel that used to work fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-05T09:47:19+00:00

    Same issue in one Team Channel. All chats and other chanels looks Good, Only 1 channel.

    Sometime SignOut/SignIn helps, sometimes not.

    From the mobile I can see this channel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-02T06:43:50+00:00

    >Just to let you know that I had the same problem and I needed to logout Teams, Quit, Restart the App and Login again so that the channel history was corrected and all issues corrected.

    Worked for me in similar situation. A channel was displaying the error message.

    Quit (from Teams context menu on task bar) + start Teams app didn't help.

    Sign out (which closed the Teams app, too) and starting Teams again did help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments