Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T14:31:27+00:00

    Dear all,

    Just to let you know that I had the same problem and I needed to logout Teams, Quit, Restart the App and Login again so that the channel history was corrected and all issues corrected.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T09:16:01+00:00

    I tried logging out and logging in again + reinstalling as well but doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T08:40:27+00:00

    Try logging out of Teams and log in again - this fixed the issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-05T10:31:10+00:00

    Same issue as of 5th October 2020 in Ubuntu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-10T19:11:26+00:00

    Same question as a teacher for my student who cannot attend my class!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments