Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T08:16:58+00:00

    I too have same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T07:58:42+00:00

    sebasinga

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T07:47:33+00:00

    Similar issue since July 22, 2020 morning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T06:09:52+00:00

    same with me bro i was attending lecture and after I looked up in chats ......it shows up.....

    i wanna ask did u update u r teams desktop app..coz I did it today.....

    plz Microsoft help......

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T05:57:13+00:00

    I can't access them now also!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments