Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T08:20:12+00:00

    As per checking on your screenshot you are in Offline mode status: Grey. Try to set to online and let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T07:51:10+00:00

    yes after windows update it did auto-reboot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T07:47:01+00:00

    Thanks for your response.

    Did you try to reboot your machine by chance?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T07:25:02+00:00

    Did a windows update, still the issue persists

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-31T05:39:14+00:00

    Hi I'am Karl an Independent Advisor and happy to help.

    Kindly perform windows update link below:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/4027667

    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

    Thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments