Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Hi Richard,
You may try to schedule Teams meeting via using your onmicrosoft.com' account on Teams desktop client and then check whether you can join your own meeting. See Schedule a meeting in Teams
When you say “I cannot log in through my work email as I have no access and no means of gaining access (I am an contractor using the client firms email server)”, do you mean that you can’t access Teams via using your work email account?
Moreover, regarding “I want to be able to use my own Office 365 Business Premium account to create Teams Meetings and send them through my work email address”, please provide us with the detailed steps screenshot which you have tried via the Private Message so that we can better understand and further assist you.
Your patience and co-operation are highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Shyamal