Teams Won't Let Me Into My Own Meeting

Anonymous
2020-04-21T17:24:45+00:00

Hi,

I schedule a meeting through Outlook on my Mac, however when I then go to join that meeting it won't let me in. I get the message 'Someone in the meeting should let you in soon' and I can't join.

I have two accounts on Outlook, my 'onmicrosoft.com' account where my Office 365 Business Premium account is registered and my work email. I want to be able to use my own Office 365 Business Premium account to create Teams Meetings and send them through my work email address. Hence, I am creating the Teams Meetings in my work email calendar so that they come from my work email address to my clients.

In the Teams application I logged in using my 'onmicrosoft.com' email as I cannot log in through my work email as I have no access and no means of gaining access (I am an contractor using the client firms email server). 

Can you help?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-29T23:50:25+00:00

    I am also having this same problem. I also have multiple email accounts and have poured through the Teams admin settings and can't find any issues. I can't wait for Microsoft to fix this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-13T03:57:21+00:00

    Same issue. The is a basic functionality bug that is very frustrating. I have 5 accounts

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-21T12:06:43+00:00

    Makes you start to look at alternatives hey.  Why should we be treated like this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-21T11:41:54+00:00

    Teams is quite literally the new Small Business Server.

    They'll take 10 years trying to make a bunch of separately developed platforms all work together in a way they were never designed to at outset, with a shiny but buggy interface. (onedrive, skype, yammer, sharepoint...).

    When they reach the point of it finally working well, with good performance and bugs ironed out, they'll pull the plug for a brand new product line and start again from scratch.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-21T09:45:34+00:00

    9 Teams meeting in 3 days - all set up exactly the same way - by me.  Now suddenly with 3 left, "someone will let you in soon" and I can no longer manage my own meetings.  The Teams platform is SO buggy and inefficient.  It is a nightmare to work with!  Come on Microsoft, this should be basic after having Skype for decades.  Do your developers not know what they are doing??  Get the original dev team back to fix this mess.  While they're at it - also fix the record meeting option that only displays when it feels like; the chat that only displays when it feels like it.  The attendance register formatting and downloading only when it feels like it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments