Teams Won't Let Me Into My Own Meeting

Anonymous
2020-04-21T17:24:45+00:00

Hi,

I schedule a meeting through Outlook on my Mac, however when I then go to join that meeting it won't let me in. I get the message 'Someone in the meeting should let you in soon' and I can't join.

I have two accounts on Outlook, my 'onmicrosoft.com' account where my Office 365 Business Premium account is registered and my work email. I want to be able to use my own Office 365 Business Premium account to create Teams Meetings and send them through my work email address. Hence, I am creating the Teams Meetings in my work email calendar so that they come from my work email address to my clients.

In the Teams application I logged in using my 'onmicrosoft.com' email as I cannot log in through my work email as I have no access and no means of gaining access (I am an contractor using the client firms email server). 

Can you help?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-09T14:37:06+00:00

    Do you have two accounts? Are you scheduling your meetings through the Outlook add-in? If the answer is yes to either question, then that may be the problem. I originated the question in the forum some time ago, and at least for my purposes I no longer have this issue. I have made a significant change in how I create my meetings. My suggestion is: Do not use Outlook to create meetings. I have had no difficulty since I started creating the meetings in the Teams app instead of in Outlook. Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-05T17:01:33+00:00

    I have this same problem too. it has been interesting reading the posts on this and hope a fix is available soon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-29T23:50:25+00:00

    I am also having this same problem. I also have multiple email accounts and have poured through the Teams admin settings and can't find any issues. I can't wait for Microsoft to fix this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-13T03:57:21+00:00

    Same issue. The is a basic functionality bug that is very frustrating. I have 5 accounts

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-21T12:06:43+00:00

    Makes you start to look at alternatives hey.  Why should we be treated like this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments