Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Yes - I can see the old plan only on the website planner app, but I see the new plan in both Teams and Planner.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My team at work has a plan that was created in Planner. We now want to also start using Teams, but we are unable to link the existing plan to Teams. When we try to add a Planner tab to a channel, we get the option to "Use an existing plan from this team" or create a new plan, but there's no option to link to an already existing plan in Planner. Does anyone know how to do this, or can you only link to plans that were created in Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes - I can see the old plan only on the website planner app, but I see the new plan in both Teams and Planner.
Hi Kathryn, in regards to your solution, once this is actioned - can the planner that is then visible in Teams still be accessed as usual using the Planner app? i.e it can be accessed moving forward by either teams or planner?
Hi JEDI_KNIGHT,
Do you need further assistance?
Regards,
Carlos
Carlos, do you have any other suggestions?
Hi JEDI_KNIGHT,
May I know if there is any update?
Regards,
Carlos