Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Hi,
I have a reccurent issue with MS teams app from desktop on Windows 10, it loads, and ask to sign into O365. Then it hangs for hours.... task manager shows 4 Teams.exe threads.
I have uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled 64 bit Teams. Cleared all cached credentials in Windows 'credential manager'
Cleaned up user Team cache with
set TEAMPATH=%appdata%\Microsoft\teams
del /Q %TEAMPATH%"application cache"\cache\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%\blob_storage\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%\Cache\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%\databases\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%\GPUcache\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%\IndexedDB\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%"Local Storage"\.*
del /Q %TEAMPATH%\tmp\.*
pauseReinstalled Teams : It worked once but hanged again after relaunching Teams.
Here is the window Teams gets stucked on :
I can use Teams Web app but have the message :
We're experiencing limitations with OneNote in Microsoft Teams. Please use OneNote for the web to edit this notebook.
When opening OneNote for the web i have issues with notebooks not showing some tabs with folowing error message :Reloading page does not solve the problem.
Who can you help me for both problems ?