pop up box interrupts with "Are you still there?"

Anonymous
2020-03-30T12:50:53+00:00

I have more than one TEAMS tab open at a time, and other tabs as well.  I will switch back and forth between tabs.  Sometimes, when I switch back to a TEAMS tab, even if I've only been off that particular tab for a few minutes, a box pops up saying "Are you still there?" and there is a button saying "I'm Back".  This is the only option to make the box go away.  Once I click on the button, the whole TEAMS site resets, and interrupts what I was working on.  I am having a hard enough time trying to figure out TEAMS, without having the program purposely set me back like this.  I want to pull my hair out.  How can I stop it from popping up like this?  Is there a setting somewhere that I can change?  

Thank you

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-03T20:42:07+00:00

    shush ur mout

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-10T14:10:50+00:00

    This microsoft thing is just poorly made i found on google. My real name is jane  and im in 1st grade  im 7 and  it is so rude for. Art class in school i have to go to microsoft but it has pop up box are you still there it make want to break a window

     By jane

    :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-11T08:35:00+00:00

    I have exactly the same problem. When i click on 'i'm back' it reloads the page, and then almost instantly it says 'are you still there?' 

    As a result, i have not been able to do school. This problem needs fixing NOW

    (I use chrome)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-11T15:50:25+00:00

    Microsoft is poorly made here proof  i  keep getting my tabs remove and logging in its not working this might be that or internet connnetion my real name is jane xian mckeon xian in china means fairy  ok

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-02-24T00:59:46+00:00

    Hey, He was opening multiple tabs in the internet he used. During his work i also experience that too when i work on tasks. When i also open multiple tabs it makes me frustrated. Please remove this box to keep all people on the Road of Working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments