Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Incredibly dumb limitation by Microsoft. Are they listening? Like f*** they are!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have more than one TEAMS tab open at a time, and other tabs as well. I will switch back and forth between tabs. Sometimes, when I switch back to a TEAMS tab, even if I've only been off that particular tab for a few minutes, a box pops up saying "Are you still there?" and there is a button saying "I'm Back". This is the only option to make the box go away. Once I click on the button, the whole TEAMS site resets, and interrupts what I was working on. I am having a hard enough time trying to figure out TEAMS, without having the program purposely set me back like this. I want to pull my hair out. How can I stop it from popping up like this? Is there a setting somewhere that I can change?
Thank you
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Incredibly dumb limitation by Microsoft. Are they listening? Like f*** they are!
Yes, this is extremely annoying. Remarks point to different browser behaviour. Probably not, this is deliberately programmed.
It's a clear case of "artificial intelligence" gone awry. Jokingly I have a credo: artificial intelligence always morph into natural stupidiy.
The urge of MS to embrace and cuddle the user means they cater for the least denominator and assume all needs the same functionality.
Let's hope this "we introduce stuff just because we can program it and programming is fun"-era soon ends.
Just try opening 3-4 different Planner instances in 3-4 tabs and it immediately gives this message. Please get this fixed, there is no possible reason for this being useful to anyone!
Yes, its super annoying. Maybe they will fix it when a million people vote for it: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/33495115-multi-tab-experience-or-remove-are-you-still-the