pop up box interrupts with "Are you still there?"

Anonymous
2020-03-30T12:50:53+00:00

I have more than one TEAMS tab open at a time, and other tabs as well.  I will switch back and forth between tabs.  Sometimes, when I switch back to a TEAMS tab, even if I've only been off that particular tab for a few minutes, a box pops up saying "Are you still there?" and there is a button saying "I'm Back".  This is the only option to make the box go away.  Once I click on the button, the whole TEAMS site resets, and interrupts what I was working on.  I am having a hard enough time trying to figure out TEAMS, without having the program purposely set me back like this.  I want to pull my hair out.  How can I stop it from popping up like this?  Is there a setting somewhere that I can change?  

Thank you

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-08T08:57:17+00:00

    Incredibly dumb limitation by Microsoft. Are they listening? Like f*** they are!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-30T17:05:21+00:00

    omg like EXACTLY that is so true and im tired of it it just kicks you out!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-03T20:42:07+00:00

    shush ur mout

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-18T14:29:51+00:00

    Im having this as well, if i have multiple Microsoft teams tabs open (on google chrome) and im needing to be swapping between them. They will display a popup saying "Are you there?" If I click "Im back" it will completely reload the page. This will then become a loop for each of the tabs. If we could just remove the "Are you there?" popup or alter it so it does not reload the page. That would be perfect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-11T16:23:39+00:00

    This is exactly my issue if I have a meeting open on one page and looking at a file on the other when I return to the meeting it reloads and kicks me out of the call.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments