Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Please implement the Skype attendance functionality. Thread can be found here:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Microsoft,
Good day to you.
When we are using Microsoft Teams to hold a meeting/training, attendees will join or quit during the meeting occasionally. For example, 3 attendees join a meeting at 10:03 am, then 1 of them quit at 10:30. But the meeting ends at 11:00.
In this case, as the meeting administrator, it's hard to capture everyone's attendance record in a meeting for 100+ attendees. Now we are using a “stupid” method to screen capture the "currently in this meeting" list as an evidence for the attendance record. But as mentioned, it's hard to cover all, and what's worse, since we can only get a picture file, we need to type the attendees' info. in Excel manually, which is so time-wasting.
Is there a functionality available in Teams to record and export the real-time(or the overall) attendance directly and then we can download? Or is it in the development road-map of Teams?
Look forward to your reply.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Jasmine Lu
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please implement the Skype attendance functionality. Thread can be found here:
Hi Jasmine Lu
Thanks for your post in the community.
Based on your requirement, I have done some researching and tests. In fact, it is not feasible currently. From your detailed description, I totally understand if the attendance recording was feasible, then it will take more convenience at meeting, training, working, etc. I can image that capturing the screenshot seems not a suitable method which will take your energy and precious time. There is nothing better than exporting the results about attendance directly, so I totally agree your thought. Therefore, I suggest you post your idea in UserVoice. Our product engineers will design and improve the product follow your requirement. We’re trying our best to give you a better experience. Any feedback is important to us.
Your understanding and time will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Joey
Did you find a solution to this problem until today?
Hi Jasmine Lu
Thanks for your post in the community.
Based on your requirement, I have done some researching and tests. In fact, it is not feasible currently. From your detailed description, I totally understand if the attendance recording was feasible, then it will take more convenience at meeting, training, working, etc. I can image that capturing the screenshot seems not a suitable method which will take your energy and precious time. There is nothing better than exporting the results about attendance directly, so I totally agree your thought. Therefore, I suggest you post your idea in UserVoice. Our product engineers will design and improve the product follow your requirement. We’re trying our best to give you a better experience. Any feedback is important to us.
Your understanding and time will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Joey