How to Record Attendance in Microsoft Teams?

Anonymous
2020-03-18T04:56:39+00:00

Dear Microsoft,

Good day to you.

When we are using Microsoft Teams to hold a meeting/training, attendees will join or quit during the meeting occasionally. For example, 3 attendees join a meeting at 10:03 am, then 1 of them quit at 10:30. But the meeting ends at 11:00.

In this case, as the meeting administrator, it's hard to capture everyone's attendance record in a meeting for 100+ attendees. Now we are using a “stupid” method to screen capture the "currently in this meeting" list as an evidence for the attendance record. But as mentioned, it's hard to cover all, and what's worse, since we can only get a picture file, we need to type the attendees' info. in Excel manually, which is so time-wasting.

Is there a functionality available in Teams to record and export the real-time(or the overall) attendance directly and then we can download? Or is it in the development road-map of Teams?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Jasmine Lu

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-30T12:05:20+00:00

    How odd. I have it in both browser and app version. I have 365 and am on Windows 10..... I wonder if the version has any part in this.

    I wonder if it is a feature that needs to be turned on by admin account. I do not have any down arrows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-30T11:59:23+00:00

    For several years, the response to this question has been to vote on UserVoice.

    skype has this function.  So do other applications for meetings.  So rather than just vote, it is just better to return to using skype or something else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-30T08:32:35+00:00

    I've tried using both apps and web. Both do not have the download button. 

    I'm using Windows 10 too... 

    Well thank you for your feedback tho. :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-30T07:56:58+00:00

    How odd. I have it in both browser and app version. I have 365 and am on Windows 10..... I wonder if the version has any part in this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-23T14:03:05+00:00

    Hi there, 

    Any update on how we can monitor the attendees in Microsoft Teams Meeting?

    Thank you. 

    Regards, 

    Adib

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments