Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
the hand-free "feature" pisses me off
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using MS team frequently and calls are taking long time so decided to get a "good" headphones. I bought Sony headphones WH 1000xm4. The headphones work perfectly with the iPhone and iPad but not with MS Teams on laptop when connected via Bluetooth!
the sound keeps breaking and I had to switch to the laptop mic because people on the call keeps telling me that my voice is not clear when using the headphone mic.
Any idea how to fix this ?
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
the hand-free "feature" pisses me off
Thank you so much
What I have discovered is
The Sony customer service peeps told me the same. If two devices are connected via the app and one of them gets a notification it disables the Mic on the headphones.
So every morning and all my Teams call. I have to make sure the Sony App is disabled aka Force stopped.
Hi,
Yes, i hve had a couple of 1,5 hour meetings since i got it working and not a single problem.
Always connected with mobile phone and PC.
I have used them 23 hours according to the app (only at work) since I wrote the last reply for teams, whatsapp calls (on pc and mobile) and all calls on the mobile phone.
Hello Markus, does the microphone of your XM5 headset still works in Teams after 30 minutes?
I have the WH-1000XM4 and the issue is that after about 15-20 minutes the microphone stops working in Teams with Hands-Free AG Audio activated.