Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T18:34:55+00:00

    The new view is AWESOME, and much more useful. Thanks for providing the User Voice thread so I can downvote it.

    In my org, I'm seeing some who have the new, some still have the old and we're all trying to get persons on the new format as its more useful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T19:56:36+00:00

    I can see the question, but no answer. How do I change it back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T20:06:41+00:00

    Unfortunately, we are stuck with the view. That was the final answer. There is not a way to change the current view or expand or shrink the panes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T20:15:43+00:00

    I Checked for updates in Teams today and there was one to download. The update restored the Calls view to the one before the update that put the History in focus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments