Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-26T14:52:11+00:00

    I'm with everybody else - atrocious is the word for this new layout. I have no use for a *massive* column of previous calls that is mostly blank space, with my Speed Dial (my most frequently used contacts) squished off to the side.  The Contacts view is equally useless. 

    At the very least we should be able to change the size of the columns or put them in a different order the way we can in Outlook so it's not just an 

    ocean of white in the center of the screen with names over at the far left and numbers way over to the right.  Very unpleasant to look at and use. 

    Glad I still have a desk phone, because the Teams user experience is terrible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T16:34:49+00:00

    I agree. How about a tab for 'Speed Dials' with the old view?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T23:16:57+00:00

    I agree with all the comments, the new view is absolutely terrible. I use the other view all day everyday. I have no interest in seeing missed calls etc.

    The view so i can see other people, with a simple scroll to send them a quick chat or see if they are online so i can call them was soooo much better than this view.

    Please change it back or provide an option for different views.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-27T23:48:35+00:00

    help plz sond not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments